Author: Public Record Office Victoria
Improvements are coming! In the next few months we are launching our new search and online ordering system which will make ordering and managing your record and copy requests a whole lot easier. Stay tuned for updates and launch date, and get ready to:
- View thumbnails as you search making digital records easier to find and download.
- Filter search results by multiple options (date, series, keyword) at the same time.
- Select records as you search.
- Order digital copies directly from the item page without needing to fill out a separate form.
- Access your own personal Dashboard which will display your past and future orders, pick up and viewing times and links to digital copies.
- Looking for an old order? The Dashboard search bar will make this easier allowing you to quickly reference or re-order records you’ve previously ordered.
Your last two years of history will be maintained so that once we launch, you’ll be able to login as normal with your current email address – please make sure your email address is up to date.
Official launch date coming soon…
Material in the Public Record Office Victoria archival collection contains words and descriptions that reflect attitudes and government policies at different times which may be insensitive and upsetting
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples should be aware the collection and website may contain images, voices and names of deceased persons.
PROV provides advice to researchers wishing to access, publish or re-use records about Aboriginal Peoples