- Australian Copyright Council
- Australian Institute for the Conservation of Cultural Material Inc (AICCM)
- Australian Society of Archivists (ASA)
- International Council on Archives (ICA)
- National Archives of Australia (NAA)
- Office of the Privacy Commissioner (Commonwealth)
- Office of the Victorian Information Commissioner (Victorian Government)
- State Library of Queensland (State Government)
Publications and online resources:
- Bettington, Jackie, Eberhard, Kim, Loo, Rowena and Smith Clive (eds), Keeping Archives (3rd Edition), Australian Society of Archivists, Canberra, ACT, 2008
- Publications, Australian Society of Archivists
- International Council on Archives (ICA), Principles of Access to Archives, 2012
- Keep it for the future! How to set up small community archives, National Archives of Australia, Canberra, ACT, 2007.
- the URLs in this list were checked at the time of publication, no guarantee is made to their continued accessibility.
- these resources and organisations listed are provided for information only. The Public Record Office Victoria does not recommended or endorse the resources and services listed.