RDA expiry date: N/A, current until revoked
This retention and disposal authority covers records documenting the function of regulating the legal profession in Victoria including the registration of legal providers, receiving and managing complaints about lawyers, and managing records acquired from close law practices and practitioners.
Functions in PROS 23/02:
- LEGAL PROFESSION RULES DEVELOPMENT
- LEGAL PROVIDER REGULATION
- TRUST ACCOUNT ADMINISTRATION
- APPOINTMENTS, APPROVALS & ELECTIONS
- ADMINISTRATION OF EXTERNAL DELEGATIONS
- COMPETITION INVESTIGATIONS MANAGEMENT
- ENQUIRIES AND COMPLAINTS MANAGEMENT
- DISCIPLINARY APPLICATIONS
- MANAGEMENT OF RECORDS OF CLOSED LAW PRACTICES / PRACTITIONERS
- LEGACY RECORDS
Keywords: law, lawyers, legal, regulation.